DJI Ronin-SC Pro Combo
The Ronin-SC Pro Combo is the ultimate package, coming with several key accessories which are not included with the Ronin-SC Standard package. These include the focus wheel, along with the external focus motor and the Remote Start Stop (RSS) Splitter.
Using high-quality materials including magnesium, steel, aluminium and composite plastic, the Ronin-SC’s durable construction is built to last and endure everyday use. Its powerful high-grade motors are capable of supporting up to 2kg and its dedicated battery offers users up to 11 hours of operation.
The popular 360-degree roll movement can be saved in one of the custom profiles by simply selecting it in the app and for fast-paced scenes, Sport mode, which increases the response speed of the gimbal, is easily accessed by holding the Mode (M) button.
The Ronin-SC offers the same modes as Ronin-S but with several exciting new additions. Key features and modes include:
- New Force Mobile 1: The new Force Mobile, similar to Force Pro, conveniently synchronises the movement of your connected mobile device with the Ronin-SC gimbal, offering an immersive filming experience. Users can now operate gimbal movements at a maximum distance of 24.9 metres using the new Bluetooth 5.0 connection. Currently, Force Mobile functionality will only work with iOS devices.
- New ActiveTrack 3.0: Using a mobile device, Ronin-SC users can select a subject for the gimbal to accurately follow. The new algorithms include deep learning and optimised calculations for human figures. Similar to the technology found in some DJI drones and the Osmo Series, ActiveTrack 3.0 uses the mobile phone’s camera view and sends this information to the Ronin-SC. Users can mount the mobile phone to the top of the camera’s hotshoe with the included phone holder mount, open the Ronin app and select the subject to follow automatically.
- Virtual Joystick: Control gimbal movement remotely using the virtual joystick, ideal for when Ronin-SC is on a tripod or monopod.
- TimeLapse: Create compelling TimeLapse content, adjusting settings including interval, clips and frames per second.
- Motionlapse: Add the element of motion to your TimeLapse.
- Motion Control: Set unique movement paths with Motion Control by selecting up to 10 different points.
- Panorama: Automatically capture panoramas in multiple rows or columns.
The Ronin-SC is compatible with the following cameras:
- Sony: A7 Series, A9,A6500,A6400,A6300,RX100
- Nikon: Z6, Z7.
- Canon: EOS R, M50.
- Panasonic: GH5, GH5S, G9.
- Fujifilm: X-T2, X-T3.
What's in the Box
What's Included in the Ronin-SC (Pro) Photography Combo?
1 x Ronin-SC Gimbal
2 x BG18 Grip (built-in battery) (2 x BG18 Grip in total with this combo, this is including the one with the Ronin-SC gimbal)
1 x Extension Grip/Tripod (plastic)
1 x Quick-release Plate
1 x Camera Riser
1 x Carrying Case
1 x Phone Holder
1 x Lens Support
2 x 8-pin Port Cover
2 x Wrench
3 x Camera Screws 1/4″-20
4 x Screws M4
1 x Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi-USB)
1 x Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C)
1 x USB-C Charging Cable
1 x Multi-Camera Control Adapter (Type-C To Micro USB)
1 x Focus Motor
1 x Focus Motor Rod Mount
1 x Focus Wheel
1 x Focus Gear Strip
6 x Screws
1 x RSS Splitter
1 x Ronin-SC Dual Handle (includes 1 x Allen key and 2 x Lock Screws)