- Available in 6-9 stops for accurate light control
- Ideal for on-the-go shoots
- Doesn’t affect the drone’s calibration
- Water, oil and scratch resistant
- High definition images
- Anti-slip and quick-release design
You need a drone license when you are flying as a commercial drone pilot, ie when you are using your drone for work and money-making purposes. This means, in most cases, you will need to sit the FAA Part 107 test.
You do not need a drone license when you are flying as a hobby and for purely recreational purposes. However, you will need to operate by strict rules. There are plans to introduce the requirement for hobbyists to pass an online aeronautical knowledge and safety test.