This intelligent flight battery from DJI is suitable for use with the Inspire 1 V2.0, Inspire 1 Pro and Inspire 1 RAW.
Why buy the TB48 Inspire Battery?
They can be used as a replacement for a failed battery, or to give you extra flight time while out and about with your Inspire 1 quadcopter.
Many Heliguy customers find that having two or three TB48 or TB47 Inspire batteries helps them do more with their drone, especially when flying their aircraft commercially.
TB48 Battery for Inspire 1 Key Features
The TB48 Inspire 1 battery has the following features:
- High Capacity with around 22 minutes of flying time per charge.
- LEDs that indicate the remaining charge on the battery in real time.
- Power management is integrated into the battery itself.
- Smart charge / discharge functions that stop the battery being damaged due to overcharging or surges.
- Simple design that allows for near instant battery changes in your Inspire 1 aircraft.
The TB48 will also report remaining flight time back to your DJI Go app on Android or Apple devices so that you can have safer flights.
The TB48 is a lithium ion battery - therefore, whenever you're travelling internationally, please ensure that you have checked all relevant airline requirements and regulations on travelling with batteries before leaving for the airport!
Name: Intelligent Flight Battery
Capacity: 5700 mAh
Voltage: 22.8 V
Battery Type: LiPo 6S
Energy: 129.96 Wh
Net Weight: 670 g
Operating Temperature Range: -10 to 40° C
Storage Temperature Range: Less than 3 months: 20 to 45° C
More than 3 months: 22° to 28° C
Charging Temperature Range: 5° to 40° C
Max Charging Power: 180 W