INOGENI HDMI to USB 3.0 converter
The INOGENI HD to USB 3.0 Converter is the most easy and reliable tool to capture uncompressed video with audio from your camera's HDMI output for your PC for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications.
No drive installation is necessary and it will work on all motherboards and USB 3.0 chipsets.
It features a single HDMI input and USB 3.0 output, and supports SD and HDTV video formats, up to 1080p60, and most computer graphic formats.
The converter supports all resolutions up to 1080p resolutions at 60 fps. All SD and HD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:2 8-bit colour space over USB 3.0. The embedded audio in your HDMI signals are extracted and output as two-channel LPCM. A USB 3.0 cable comes included.
- HDMI capture to USB 3.0
- Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 576p video formats
- Supports 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480 graphic formats
- Up to 1080p at 60 fps
- HDMI audio support
- Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion
- Customizable video processing functions
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings.
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC
- Powered from USB 3.0 port
- Compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux and Android
- Dimensions: 3.2” x 2.9” x 0.75”
- Weight: 120g
- Presentations 2Go
- Facebook LIVE
In the box
- VGA/CVBS Capture to USB3.0
- USB 3.0 Cable
- User Guide