Drone Surveying Training Course
Learn how to perform drone surveys and analyse the results.
What Will I Learn?
This drone land surveying and aerial mapping course will teach you how to perform an accurate drone survey and how to use the data you collect to generate valuable insights for your own organisation or your clients.
- The key to accuracy when surveying with a drone.
- Reducing positional errors.
- Photogrammetry and LiDAR mapping tutorials.
- Drone survey data - what you'll collect and how to use it for maximum value.
- Guidance on when drone surveys will significantly outperform other methodologies.
- Data processing tips and tricks that give you consistently accurate drone surveys saving you both time and money.
Both theoretical and practical aspects of drone surveying and mapping are covered in the training course to help you get the very most out of your aerial operations.
Register Your Interest in Drone Surveying Courses
Click the button below to register interest in the course.
Theory of Photogrammetry
Who Teaches the Course?
This surveying course for drone pilots is taught by the HELIGUY.com™ partner, Pieter Franken.
Pieter has a wealth of experience in the surveying industry and was the founder and managing director of Terra Drone Europe.
His unique insight into the drone surveying space will give you a competitive advantage that can make your operations more efficient, lower costs and perform more accurate drone surveys on a consistent basis.
What does the Course Price Include?
The price you pay for this course includes:
- 160-page Drone Surveying Fundamentals Handbook
- AgiSoft Photoscan Workflow Manual.
- 3-day In-Person Training Course
- In-depth Support from the HELIGUY.com™ training team across the three days.
Accommodation for the period of the training course is not included.