Travel Mode via DJI Pilot AppWhen you come to pack the Inspire 1 away, before turning everything off, carry out these easy steps to return to travel mode.
1. Remove the gimbal and camera[caption id="attachment_770" align="aligncenter" width="555"] DJI Inspire 1 with camera removed and in flight mode[/caption]
2. Tap the mode button of your DJI Pilot app[caption id="attachment_768" align="aligncenter" width="555"] Within the Inspire app, hit the mode button and scroll to Travel Mode[/caption]
3. Scroll down to enter travel mode
4. Tap this option, and select yes when prompted. The Inspire 1 legs will now rise into travel position.[caption id="attachment_769" align="aligncenter" width="555"] DJI Inspire 1 in travel mode[/caption]
5. Power off the Inspire and pack it away